Remember the first time you sat down to watch a television show, maybe it was a recommendation or just random chance, and then six hours later you were still fixated on that TV set, refusing to turn it off? What a great feeling that is, to know that you’ve spent countless hours of your life just staring at the TV like it was an achievement of some kind.
This week, we’re discussing binge worthy TV shows. Those favorites of ours and our listeners that entertained us so much we forgot bathroom breaks and family gatherings just to finish a show out. Breaking Bad, Lost, Psych, The X-Files, 24 – they’re all here. This has been a requested topic for some time, so let’s get into it!
Join in on our conversation and listen to the latest episode of The Hollywood Outsider.
Discussed on this episode of The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast:
- (0:00 – 28:14) Movie and TV News: The Lion King and Predator remakes are under way, Mel Gibson could direct Suicide Squad 2, JJ Abrams and Stephen King collaborate on Castle Rock for Hulu, and much more
- (28:14 – 1:07:22) From The Outside In Topic: The Most Binge Worthy TV Shows | Listener comments
- (1:07:23 – 1:52:27) What’s This Movie? | Spoiler-Free Reviews of Fist Fight, The Great Wall, Dying Laughing and How To Marry A Millionaire | VOD Releases | Where did Brendan Fraser go wrong?
- (1:52:28 – 2:11:33) Recommendations | Emails | Closing | Outtakes
- Be sure to listen to our Fifty Shades Darker Reactions Podcast
- Email us your thoughts on the episode, answer our ‘What’s This Movie?’, or suggest a topic to email@example.com or leave us a message at 818-814-6246
- Please support The Hollywood Outsider by visiting Patreon.com/TheHollywoodOutsider
- Be sure to join our Facebook Group
- Join our Fantasy Movie League! Find our league, then use the password ‘buypopcorn’
- Do your shopping via our Amazon Link!
Listen and Subscribe for FREE to The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast at:
Thoughts on the episode? Want to guess our What’s This Movie? Feel like shaming us with our inaccuracies?
We’re ready to believe you! So contact us directly here: