We might have taken the week off here at The Hollywood Outsider, but that does not mean we do not have quality podcast entertainment to offer!
In additions to our reviews of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales and Baywatch, we selected three of our most popular topics so far this year and combined them into on mammoth episode.
We begin with binge-worthy TV shows, then a bit of necessary Oscar changes, and finally we discuss how television has changed since we were children. If you are new to the show, here is a highlight reel of what listeners enjoyed earlier in the year, and if you are a long-time listener, enjoy three of your favorite topics all on one episode!
Join in on our conversation and listen to the latest episode of The Hollywood Outsider.
Discussed on this episode of The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast:
- (0:00 – 23:30) Opening | Reviews of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales and Baywatch
- (23:31 – 1:03:34) The Most Binge Worthy Television Shows – Ep 262
- (1:03:35 – 1:26:08) Are The Oscars In Need Of An Overhaul – Ep 263
- (1:26:09 – 2:27:15) How TV Has Changed Since Childhood – Ep 267
- Don’t miss our Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Reactions Podcast and recent interviews with The Last Man Club director Bo Brinkman and Be Afraid director Drew Gabreski
- Email us your thoughts on the episode, answer our ‘What’s This Movie?’, or suggest a topic to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message at 818-814-6246
- Please support The Hollywood Outsider by visiting Patreon.com/TheHollywoodOutsider
- Be sure to join our Facebook Group
- Join our Fantasy Movie League! Find our league, then use the password ‘buypopcorn’
- Do your shopping via our Amazon Link!
Listen and Subscribe for FREE to The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast at:
Thoughts on the episode? Want to guess our What’s This Movie? Feel like shaming us with our inaccuracies?
We’re ready to believe you! So contact us directly here: