Aliens come in all shapes and sizes. Some are cute, cuddly and love Reese’s Pieces. Others drool acid, want nothing more than to destroy humanity and frankly, they ain’t got time to bleed. Ack, ack, ack.
Our latest Movie Battle Royale centers on the latter, the most dangerous aliens EVER in film. Eight specific species enter our ring, but only one can emerge the most deadly in film history. Who will the winner be? There’s only one way to find out.
Not only do we settle the alien debate once and for all, we also review several new films (including Life and Power Rangers), discuss the career of Jim Carrey, and a lot of exciting news in the world of film.
Join in on our conversation and listen to the latest episode of The Hollywood Outsider.
Discussed on this episode of The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast:
- (0:00 – 38:08) Movie and TV News: Premium video on demand is much closer, princesses prepare to avenge, Escape From New York finds a director, and much more
- (38:09 – 1:21:45) From The Outside In Topic: The Most Dangerous Aliens Movie Battle Royale | Listener comments
- (1:21:46 – 1:58:49) What’s This Movie? | Spoiler-Free Reviews of Power Rangers, CHIPS, Life and Here Alone | | April Upcoming Releases | Where did Jim Carrey’s career go wrong?
- (1:58:50 – 2:36:05) Emails | Closing
- Be sure to listen to our Beauty and the Beast Reactions Podcast
- Email us your thoughts on the episode, answer our ‘What’s This Movie?’, or suggest a topic to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message at 818-814-6246
- Please support The Hollywood Outsider by visiting Patreon.com/TheHollywoodOutsider
- Be sure to join our Facebook Group
- Join our Fantasy Movie League! Find our league, then use the password ‘buypopcorn’
- Do your shopping via our Amazon Link!
Listen and Subscribe for FREE to The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast at:
Thoughts on the episode? Want to guess our What’s This Movie? Feel like shaming us with our inaccuracies?
We’re ready to believe you! So contact us directly here: