Throughout film history, there have been thousands of movie couples. From action to comedy to drama and back again, every genre has its share of romance and joining of two characters. But which one is the absolute best movie couple of all time? You’re in for more than a few surprises as we’re about to determine who is the greatest duo on our latest Movie Battle Royale!
Join in on our conversation and listen to the latest episode of The Hollywood Outsider.
Discussed on this episode of The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast:
- (0:00 – 24:28) Movie and TV News: John Wick may get a prequel TV series, Sony and Paramount struggle, Kevin Feige offers a Marvel update, and much more
- (24:27 – 1:31:58) From The Outside In Topic: The Romantic Movie Couple Battle Royale | Listener topic comments
- (1:31:59 – 2:00:52) What’s This Movie? | Spoiler-Free Reviews of Rings, Santa Clarita Diet, Bornless Ones, Dirk Gently | VOD Releases | Movie Innuendo
- (2:00:53 – 2:14:04) Recommendations and Outrage | Closing | Outtakes
- Email us your thoughts on the episode, answer our ‘What’s This Movie?’, or suggest a topic to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message at 818-814-6246
- Please support The Hollywood Outsider by visiting Patreon.com/TheHollywoodOutsider
- Be sure to join our Facebook Group
- Join our Fantasy Movie League! Find our league, then use the password ‘buypopcorn’
- Do your shopping via our Amazon Link!
Listen and Subscribe for FREE to The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast at:
Thoughts on the episode? Want to guess our What’s This Movie? Feel like shaming us with our inaccuracies?
We’re ready to believe you! So contact us directly here: