Game of Thrones is gearing up for its penultimate season on HBO, and we are here yet again to break down the past season in all of its glory. The story is hurtling towards an end game as numerous pieces are all now in play. So what did we ultimately think of how the board was set this past season?
The night is dark and full of spoilers on this special bonus episode of The Hollywood Outsider, as Aaron, Scott, Brian and Justin discuss Season 6 of George R. R. Martin’s adaptation as a whole. What worked brilliantly, what didn’t, as well as predictions on who we believe will ultimately win this game. From a Three-Eyed Raven to Westeros to Meereen to Winterfell and The Battle of the Bastards, these are the many faced gods of podcast recaps you’re looking for.
Drink and know things by listening to a special re-airing of the episode that will catch you up on all of the Game of Thrones happenings as you prepare for Season 7, airing on July 16, 2017!
Join in on our conversation and listen to the latest episode of The Hollywood Outsider.
- Please vote for The Hollywood Outsider for TV/Film and People’s Choice, Remake This Movie RIGHT for Entertainment, and The Gaming Outsider for Games/Hobbies at this year’s Podcast Awards at the link!
- Email us your thoughts on the episode, answer our ‘What’s This Movie?’, or suggest a topic to email@example.com or leave us a message at 818-814-6246
- Please support The Hollywood Outsider by visiting Patreon.com/TheHollywoodOutsider
- Be sure to join our Facebook Group
- Join our Fantasy Movie League! Find our league, then use the password ‘buypopcorn’
- Do your shopping via our Amazon Link!
Listen and Subscribe for FREE to The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast at:
Thoughts on the episode? Want to guess our What’s This Movie? Feel like shaming us with our inaccuracies?
We’re ready to believe you! So contact us directly here: