While billionaire Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan) wrestles with his inner demons, Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) is forced to deal with the envy of the many women who came before her, including a stalker with violent tendencies and the very woman who first taught Christian his dominate ways, Elena Lincoln (Kim Basinger).
Even though we are not the target demographic, for this special Reactions Podcast, Aaron, Scott and John decided to descend into Christian’s Red Room and see what it is about this series that drives audiences wild. THIS is our very adult-oriented look at Fifty Shades Darker.
Join in on our conversation and listen to the latest episode of The Hollywood Outsider.
Discussed on this episode of The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast:
- Our spoiler-free reviews of Fifty Shades Darker
- Our thoughts on the characters and performances of the film, including Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele
- Is the relationship between Christian and Anastasia a healthy one?
- What is it about this series that drives audiences wild?
- Our thoughts on the many sex scenes, bondage, and other physical aspects of the film
- How we would like to see the series concluded
- Email us your thoughts on the episode at email@example.com or leave us a message at 818-814-6246.
- Please support The Hollywood Outsider by visiting Patreon.com/TheHollywoodOutsider
- Be sure to join our Facebook Group
- Join our Fantasy Movie League! Find our league, then use the password ‘buypopcorn’
- Do your shopping via our Amazon Link!
Listen and Subscribe for FREE to The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast at:
Thoughts on the episode? Want to guess our What’s This Movie? Feel like shaming us with our inaccuracies?
We’re ready to believe you! So contact us directly here: