We’re all fans of something. It could be a television series, a classic film, or even a celebrated filmmaker. We’ve also all been in the position to question that fandom when behind-the-scenes drama rises up.
Our topic this week is what does it take to lose us as fans? What issues are so important to us that it would cause us to stop watching a TV series or a movie, or even stop following an actor or filmmaker we love?
Join in on our conversation and listen to the latest episode of The Hollywood Outsider.
Discussed on this episode of The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast:
- (0:00 – 20:08) Movie and TV News: Star Wars is ditching its opening crawl, Book and Mrs. Brady pass away, Alien Covenant switches a release date, and much more
- (20:09 – 1:05:49) From The Outside In Topic: What does it take to lose us as fans? | Listener topic comments
- (1:05:50 – 1:39:31) What’s This Movie? | Spoiler-Free Reviews of Moana, Moonlight and Bad Santa 2 | New Releases including Incarnate, La La Land and Office Christmas Party | Scott’s Harry Potter Series Review
- (1:39:32 – 1:56:57) Recommendations and outrage | Closing
- Email us your thoughts on the episode, answer our ‘What’s This Movie?’, or suggest a topic to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message at 818-814-6246.
- Be sure to join our Facebook Group
- Join our Fantasy Movie League! Find our league, then use the password ‘buypopcorn’
- Do your shopping via our Amazon Link!
Listen and Subscribe for FREE to The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast at:
Thoughts on the episode? Want to guess our What’s This Movie? Feel like shaming us with our inaccuracies?
We’re ready to believe you! So contact us directly here: